The best resources about cold calling we have collected so far.
This list features tools, articles and services complementing myphoner and/or helping you get started selling.
Voice over IP dialers are telephones you can install on your computer and/or on your smartphone and tablet. A dialer need to be configured with credentials from a service provider before it can call regular telephone numbers.
Please let us know if you are using a dialer that we should list here.
- Zoiper (Requires paid version - the free version does not support click-to-call)
- X-lite, Bria, eyeBeam
- 3CXPhone: ( Windows, Android, iPhone/IOS ) ( Mac )
- Skype (Requires Skype subscription)
- Jive (Requires Jive Voice subscription)
- Remote Phone Call (Windows/Android app that let you dial using your Android smartphone)
- Google Voice Chrome Extension (Requires Google Voice subscription)
- Google Voice Firefox Add-on (Requires Google Voice subscription)
Voice over IP service providers are the guys who give you a phone number and charge you when calling other phones.
Make sure the provider you choose can call phones in the countries you are going to call.
Please tell us if you know of a provider that we should list here.
Snitcher show which companies visit your website and let you download or transfer them as leads to myphoner.
- link your website's Google Analytics profile.
- analyse your traffic in real-time.
- view and download or transfer leads directly to myphoner
- includes phone numbers
Pipetop is a live database of consumer brands and e-commerce businesses, it's useful if you want to:
- find and segment within Brands & E-Commerce Businesses
- reduce your lead generation and research time
- pin point your most lucrative potential markets
- predictably expand to new markets